Salary £110,000 - £130,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Already an industry leader in Europe, this globally expanding business are looking to appoint a Group CIO to develop and implement their information and technology strategy and offering.
The Group CIO role offers an excellent opportunity to deliver a significant enhancement in the provision of technology, working business wide to build relationships and create a robust, and stable IT landscape to underpin an exceptional customer, and colleague, experience.
You will be joining a Manchester business which has experienced, and continues to experience, phenomenal growth. It has quickly become the European leader in it's field, and has now began expansion in the US.
The Group CIO will:
- Operate as a business leader, developing strong, collaborative working relationships across the business.
- Create an IT strategy and technology road-map.
- Build a portfolio of IT change programmes.
- Building a successful and achievement orientated culture in the IT team.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Demonstrable experience in developing and delivering IT strategies to complex and varied organisations.
- A track record of building and leading high performing tech teams.
- Exceptional commercial acumen, understanding how technology can drive a complex business forward, and deliver competitive advantage.
If you're a CIO looking for your next challenge, get in touch on 061 240 7478 / mat.knutton@robertwalters , or apply below.