Head of Service Delivery
Salary £110,000 - £125,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Brett Mears
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Looking for a Head of Service Delivery, £110K-£125K, for an established but ever growing Financial organisation based in Liverpool
Head of Service Delivery
£110,000 - £125,000 + Benefits
Robert Walters is partnering with an Established Financial Services Organisation based in Liverpool, they have an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Service Delivery offering a fantastic package with great career progression
- Accountable and responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the IT Service function and ensures the function is aligned with the organisation’s business operations in delivery of IT Services along with responsible for designing, planning, directing and co-ordinating all Service Delivery operational activities, together with the provision of IT and IS based solutions that support business processes.
- Responsible for all IT and IS systems including, but not exclusively, in-house software and hardware, networks, outsourced operations, bought in services and portable devices whilst leading, motivating and managing the IT Service Delivery teams, ensuring a culture of high performance
- Responsible for the definition, management and communication of the organisation’s IT Service Delivery strategy, ensuring delivery of appropriate service, support and information to the business, including the agreement and ongoing management of service level agreements (SLAs)
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of IT Services is in-line with the overall IT Strategy, Architecture and Design standards and principles to support the business
- Provide guidance on IT security to ensure solutions and services are delivered in line with company IT security policies
- Ensure appropriate IT Governance controls are in place to secure client data in line with security and regulatory legislation in the delivery of IT Services
- Responsible for the Operational Governance of IT Service Delivery function, ensuring processes, documentation, standards are developed, maintained and implemented
- Management of associated suppliers and lead commercial negotiations, ensuring appropriate service agreements and contracts are in place and annual service and contract reviews are undertaken
- Optimise the utilisation of resources in delivering and supporting the IT services and solutions provided
- Control the operational costs of the IT Service Delivery Function, including the preparation, submission and monitoring of the operational budgets that meet department objectives and constraints
- Responsible for the implementation and testing of IT and IS business continuity to support the organisation’s business continuity plans.
- Define, implement and manage Service Delivery operational controls, management and reporting (i.e. supplier controls, financial management, risk management, etc)
- Support Head of Project & Change Delivery in the delivery of Business Change, ensuring the IT deliverables are in-line with IT and Business strategy direction.
- Support the delivery of approved IT Change projects, ensuring appropriate resource is assigned and that project and change governance is adhered to.
- Provide Sponsorship and leadership as required and appropriate for significant IT Technical Change Projects.
- Professional experience of running a IT or It Service Delivery Function delivering quality service
- Excellent leadership skills – Snr Manager level
- Able to plan and run large scale (£1M+) technology projects / portfolio’s
- Able to define, implement and manage Service Delivery Strategies and Frameworks
- Results driven – completes what is started (on-time, to quality and within budget)
- Capable of running supplier management and commercial negotiations – strong commercially awareness
- Proven experience of developing a Service Delivery function
- Can demonstrate a results-orientated approach, with a strong history of delivery (on-time, to quality and within budget)
- Cross-industry / cross-technology experience, able to demonstrate a insight into market trends, best practice and thought leadership
- Proven experience working in IT Service Management roles at a senior level with responsibility for the delivery of IT Services