IT Audit & Risk Consultant
Salary £500 - £550 per day
Location North West England
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 26 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I'm currently recruiting for an IT Audit & Risk Consultant contract position for a multinational client of mine, based in Manchester City Centre. This will be an initial 3 month contract, with scope for further extension thereafter due to the amount of work required.
- Have performed an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or equivalent role
- Commercial experience of auditing ISO27001 can demonstrate IT Audit or Information Security Analyst experience at a large business
- Ideally worked in a Financial Services background
- Have an understanding of legislative frameworks and appropriate auditing skills/responses to such frameworks
- Have an understanding of 3rd party assessments, due diligence and review exercises
- Have PCI-DSS ISA certification or equivalent
- Ideally a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Ensuring that the business' objectives regarding Information Security meet and fulfil all legal, contractual and business-related requirements for data confidentiality, availability and integrity through the effective use of technology and procedural controls and through Information Security awareness
- Supporting and implementing policies, procedures and standards
- Identifying and analysing areas in which security can be strengthened through risk assessments.