Head of Innovation & Technology
Consultant Mosi Brown
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-09 social-care UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is recruiting for the newly created Head of Innovation & Technology role for Home Instead Senior Care in Cheshire.
Home Instead Senior Care provides award-winning home care to elderly people, allowing them to stay in their homes for as long as possible. As the world leader in Domiciliary care, Home Instead are proud to have been awarded the Queen Elizabeth’s Enterprise award for Innovation whilst also being listed in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2018.
Today, Home Instead has over 200 locally owned and operated offices across the UK, who together deliver over 6 million hours of care to over 9,000 clients and employing close to 8,000 people.
To provide ongoing vision, direction and leadership relating to technology; challenging the status quo and creating a climate of innovation. Work closely with the Global Head of Innovation, to lead strategy and design, drive, manage and execute client centred innovation initiatives across Home Instead’s key markets.
Head of Innovation & Technology key responsibilities:
- Define the strategic technical direction to meet the ambitions of Home Instead Senior Care.
- Develop and implement strategies and roadmaps that continue to deliver new and innovative IT solutions.
- Undertake research, consultation and co-production with the global team and other stakeholders to support the initial scoping and design of new interventions.
- Translate big-picture, strategic thinking into actionable recommendations that maximise results.
- Develop and manage the overall technology plan and execution, maintaining ultimate accountability for quality and budget.
- Play a leading role in engaging with the internal and external network, ensuring they are benefiting from appropriate insight and growing initiatives around new technologies and solutions with potential impact on products and services to their clients.
Head of Innovation & Technology key requirements:
As the Head of Innovation & Technology, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience of developing and delivering long term technical strategies which are innovative and meet the ongoing needs of the business.
- Substantial leadership experience of integrating digital strategies, leveraging customer insights and markets trends ideally across multiple markets and functions.
- Ability to assess strategic options for potential revenue and engagement growth, overall value, and risk assessment.
- Proven strategic thinker with the ability to articulate, write for, present to and influence diverse audiences, and experience of writing high quality reports, briefing papers, business cases and strategy documents.
- Proven track record in one or more of the following areas: health care business development, financial product development, senior care management or policy development, or social services senior leadership.
- Experience of crafting business models and data modelling, information systems and analysis – experienced in taking input and data from multiple sources to understand client needs, apply them to a product idea, and to distil the essence of a problem or opportunity.
A competitive salary for this IT Leadership role with a benefits package including a performance bonus.
Apply below, or please contact Mosi Brown on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7456 for more information about this opportunity.
All 3rd party CVs will be forwarded to Robert Walters