Channel Activation Lead / Continuous improvement Manager / Serv
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This global financial organisation are looking for a Channel Activation Lead / Continuous improvement Manager / Service Delivery Manager
Overall purpose of role
This is a great oppotunity for a Channel Activation Lead - You will lead of the Support Channel team for Colleague Support and be a key person in driving consumers to the right channel for the right support. You will be responsible for reacting to channel consumption and trends, operational changes to the channels and ensuring that these channels are delivering in an effective manner.
- Operational Management – take full responsibility for the operational management of channel demand
- Innovation – a key requirement for this role is to improve channels and increase channel opportunity.
- Lead operational activities in respect of knowledge (both colleague and support channels)
- Lead all channel consumption behavioural change.
- Identifies future channel options and puts plans in place to deliver these in conjunction with broader BCS team and vendors
- Own and leads on behalf of BCS the deployment of Knowledge Centric Support (KCS).
- Ensures that an integrated deployment of KCS within all channels.
- Improve the experience across channels
- Organisational awareness and understanding of how channels can be maximised
- Clear articulation of IT structure, functions, services, product set and how channels support
- Deep understanding of the internal and external environment related to how channels are used
- Extensive knowledge of support services and the operation of these.
- In depth experience of service and supplier management processes and methods.
- Good understanding and passion for improvement for user experience
- Demonstrates a wide knowledge of IT support and its exploitation in both own and other organisations.
- Demonstrates key skills in areas of management and expertise including communication, staff direction and motivation.
- Perform work which requires the application of a significant range of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable variety of contexts.
- Proven experience in leading on customer service within an enterprise environment.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Knowledge Centric Support (KCS) or some other knowledge methodology
- Customer Service
- Budget Management
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Resource management
- Supplier/Vendor Management