Head of Financial Control
Salary £70,000 - £90,000 per annum + Exeptional Benefits
Consultant Zain Megeri
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-10-29 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are working alongside an industry leading FTSE-listed global service sector organisation in the search for a proven, experienced & highly motivated Head of Financial Control. You will be responsible for providing the financial direction of a team of 6, leading financial process reviews whilst maintaining a strong and robust control Environment. This is a hugely visible role within the organisation, engaging with senior business stakeholders, communicating financial results whilst identifying opportunities for strategic improvement.
Other responsibilities would include:
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback.
- Ensure accurate reporting in compliance with the organisations policies.
- Proactively contribute towards improving reporting speed.
- Maintain the reliability of financial records, financial statements, regulatory and management reports.
- Implement a robust financial control environment within organisation.
- Drive planning & reporting procedures with supplementary analysis and evaluation for business stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate cost tracking, analysis and reporting for decision support.
The ideal applicant will be degree educated and a technically savvy finance professional ("big 4 ACA preferred") with a successful track record of driving financial control environment within a large matrix organisation. You will possess exceptional financial acumen, Commercial ability and have the capacity to business partner with senior business stakeholders.
This position offers a highly competitive salary, significant bonus potential and an excellent benefits package.
Apply on the link below, or alternatively send your Curriculum Vitae direct to Zain Megeri at Zain.Megeri@robertwalters.com or call for a confidential discussion on +44 (0)161 214 7402. Web:www.robertwalters.co.uk