Commerical And Financial Planning Manager
Salary £30,000 - £46,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 03 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Commercial and Financial Planning Manager to join their growing but established technology practice. This is a permanent role based in Cheshire
We would require a skill set that will be able to perform the following;
· Commercial Planning – Support development of commercial plans to deliver service strategy and business objectives as well as contract renewals.
· Contract Negotiation
· Manage pre-contract vendor engagement to ensure service requirements and performance standards are defined and documented.
· Financial Management – support Core Networks Service Managers and Finance to manage budgets.
· Commercial Support - Provide in-contract commercial support to service and support teams.
· Develop and execute agreed commercial plans for Core Networks to meet business and service requirements and facilitate technology roadmaps.
· Develop and execute strategies, working with the relevant stakeholders
· In conjunction with Core Networks Product and Service Managers and clients, define specific vendor Service requirements, performance standards and key success criteria for input into vendor contracts.
· Experience of contract planning, renewal and supplier management best practices; experience of commercial negotiations and understanding of the basic structure of commercial agreements.
· Core understanding of financial management principles including experience of budget management
· Extensive knowledge of analytic techniques and methods.
· Experience of end to end vendor payment lifecycle and issue resolution (purchase order, invoicing, payment).
· Organisational awareness and understanding of how service stability can be maximised through leveraging technology and process.
· Evidence of driving suppliers to deliver service improvements or change programmes to improve overall supplier performance and achieve business objectives.
· Core understanding of other disciplines such as Service and Supplier Management, Project and Change Management methodologies and LEAN/Six Sigma methodologies to facilitate continual improvement
· Core understanding of GTIS strategy, design and business direction including knowledge of IT structure and functions, and the services and product set of GTIS