Dynamics AX Consultant
Consultant Matthew Spearing
Date posted 06 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Looking for specialist Dynamics AX Consultant to join a successful business in MK on an initial 3 month contract to help implement and manage the implementation. Working closely with senior stakeholders, especially within Finance, a knowledge of finance would be hugely beneficial.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of the internal reporting suites including SSRS AX Reports, Atlas reporting and Management Reporter
- Ensure that all reports from the AX system are complete and accurate, ensuring integrity of the numbers
- Provide all information requested from AX by internal or external auditors, and address any financial systems recommendations from the internal and external auditors
- Design and managing the implementation of enhanced interface reconciliation reporting
- Documenting the necessary resolution steps for any issues/errors for which a support procedure doesn't already exist in the interface support library
Key skills required:
- Experience with Dynamics AX essential and strong SQL experience
- Experience with Atlas and BI tools and reporting highly beneficial
- Great communication skills for supporting others on the system
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including ability to build queries, reports, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (2007/10) including VBA, Macros, Pivot Tables, Lookups, etc.
- Proven troubleshooting, debugging and analytical skills
- Accounting systems and MI and consolidated reporting solutions
- Application of FX functionality across multi-national operations