IT Service Manager (ITIL v3/ServiceNow)
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + benefits package
Consultant Mosi Brown
Date posted 12 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
IT Service Manager / Service Delivery Manager / ITIL v3 / ISO/IEC 20000 / ISO 20000 / Service Management / Process Maturity / Service Asset Management / Life-cycle Process / Service Excellence / Cheshire / South Manchester / North West ITIL Service Manager required by a growing and leading organisation based in Cheshire - Salary up to £50,000 including package.
IT Service Manager / Service Delivery Manager / ITIL v3 / ISO/IEC 20000 / ISO 20000 / Service Management / Process Maturity / Service Asset Management / Service Catalogues / Lifecycle Process / Service Excellence / Cheshire / North West
ITIL Service Manager required by a growing and leading organisation based in Cheshire - Salary up to £50,000 including package.
There's a reason this client is growing and for you to be reading this advert for a Service Management professional role. I could talk about the scenic location for this entrepreneurial business with amazing offices and these things are important... The real eye opener should be the opportunity to have autonomy within a role where you truly shape and form IT Service Management within the ITIL Framework.
As part of the Service Excellence Programme, you will understand why they do what they do and where you can improve and make a difference. It's likely you've already achieved this in your current or previous role and now your ready for more autonomy as part of your career development.
- Experienced Service Management professional
- ITIL V3 Intermediate qualified
- Expert knowledge of, and experience of working within, an ITIL best practice aligned framework
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Quality and compliance driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- A level of technical understanding in order to manage service assets and configuration items
Salary up to £50,000 including benefits package based in Cheshire/South Manchester.