Digital Full Stack Developer
Salary £62,000 - £72,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 06 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital fullstack developer to work within this global organisation
Digital Full Stack Developer – As a Digital Full Stack Developer you will be part of the Investment Banking Client Facing Technology (CFT). Which is responsible for the development and delivery of the digital solutions which focus on the strategic client and enterprise portal platform which consists of web and mobile applications
The Digital Developer which has the scope to move to an Architect's role will work with the senior Digital Architect to within the Web Portal Services area to define the DevOps roadmap, review and compile a plan on web portal service architecture, and set up a rapid prototyping function within the area.
This role role will have the following key responsibilities/deliverables:
- Defining the DevOps roadmap and ensuring it is built into the respective workstreams within Web Portal Services for colleague facing and client facing services
- Review and compile a plan on web portal service architectures to identify any service sustainability, control, and monitoring gaps and to ensuring any major issues are actione
- Set up a rapid prototyping function within the area, to help prove concepts for new projects and scope out new work more efficiently.
- Experience in a Technical Lead/Developer role
- Expertise in Digital (Intranet, Internet & Mobile) development, solutions and technologies.
- Software Development experience following a structured SDLC.
- Experience of working on global applications and projects.
- DevOps tools and processes, e.g. TeamCity, bitbucket, Jira, Nolio.
- Digital platforms, e.g. content management systems (e.g. Abobe Experience Manager), search engines (e.g. Apache Solr).
- Application Frameworks (e.g. Angular5).
- Working experience in financial industry is a plus.