Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 08 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environment/Release Manager to join their established but growing Technology Practice.
Overall purpose of role
The Environment and Code Management Team is responsible for delivering reusable, scalable, fit for purpose, fully integrated, cost effective release environments to change delivery organization. This role is key to enabling the change volume delivered to business with greater velocity and controlled volatility to Production Systems.
- Recommending changes to all pipeline practices, configurations and architecture
- Conduct design reviews
- Implement or improve code scanning in pipelines using automated and/or manual approaches
- Develop QA processes for newly approved tools
- Assess CI/CD pipeline logs, reports, and metrics
- Experience with some of the following tools: SVN (Subversion), JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, AWS, Oracle, Java, JS tools and frameworks, Nexus, Sonar, Automic, Chef, Parasoft, Confluence
- Experience in the management of environment in large multi-platform infrastructures including mainframe and authorization solutions,
- Incident/change monitoring, resolution and reporting (including problem management) and analysis
- Strong stakeholder management skills – ability to influence organizational direction and outcomes
Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification.