Client Analytics Manager
Consultant Pedro Brandao
Date posted 05 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This global credit card/payment company is looking for a Client Analytics Manager to be based in London. You will have previous experience in the payments/credit card industry and more specifically in the client analytics space. You should be able to apply complex technical and mathematical concepts to real business problems. You will be required to work both as a technical reference point but also as an advisor to be "client facing" when need be.
- Proven experience with a variety of tools: SAS, SQL, R, SPSS, Tableau.
- Experience with Big Data platforms such as Hadoop.
- Good ability in different programming languages (such as Python, R, Java, Matlab or SQL)
- Extensive experience in data mining and statistical modelling
- Good understanding of several ML techniques/algorithms.
- Defining analytical solutions to business problems
- Fluency in another European langues would be a bonus
- Previous experience in payment, retail banking or retail merchant industries.
- Acting as a translator of business needs to technological capabilities and vice versa.
- Presenting complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Continuous desire for self improvement and learning