Head of IT Infrastructure
Salary excellent pension and benefits
Consultant Jonathan Basnett
Date posted 16 November 2016
A nationally recognised and prominent Manchester organisation with sites stretching to the city centre, south Manchester and Cheshire has a new opportunity for a Head of IT Infrastructure to join them permanently. Reporting to their IT Director you will play a crucial strategic role and provide leadership to operations/projects, network, storage and server teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Overall management of the design, implementation, management and support of the technical Infrastructure
- Leadership of various Infrastructure and Technical Operations teams, through management of team leads
- Develop and maintain a strategic understanding of KPI's, business metrics and benchmarking data to enable business decision making
- Encouraging and developing a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Manage the strategic infrastructure & operations planning and transformational activities
- Planning future improvements and investigating new technologies that will benefit the organisation
- Developing strategic roadmaps for all aspects of your remit (technology, staffing etc)
Key Skills Required:
- A strong background in infrastructure & operations management, ideally within a large organisation
- Experience managing large IT teams (operations/projects, network, storage and server)
- Management of large budgets with a high degree of commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good stakeholder engagement ability with experience influencing across different business areas at all levels
If you are an experienced Head of IT Infrastructure looking for a new challenge then I encourage you to apply.
You will be working with a very prominent Manchester-based organisation providing leadership and strategic direction to a large, thriving infrastructure estate and those who support it.
As this position is recognised as a key hire salary expectations will be judged on merit, the highest calibre of individual is what’s most important. For a further discussion please contact Jonathan Basnett via: firstname.lastname@example.org – 07780481901 – 0161 240 7470