Global Infrastructure Manager
Salary £80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus and Package
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 07 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a market leading global company that specialises in providing bespoke B2B services and solutions to an international client base. As part of the Global strategy they are now building out a European Technology estate.
As such they have a requirement for a Global Infrastructure Manager to be based out of Rugby paying a salary between £80,000 to £100,000 plus bonus and package. As an experienced Global Infrastructure Manager you will provide a secure platform for the company’s business operations throughout Europe through the management of infrastructure teams.
Global Infrastructure Manager : Role Duties
- Ensure company’s infrastructure and associated systems meet operational needs of the business
- Proactively plan for changes
- Establish SLAs and manage performance – rectify issues
- Manage outsourced service desk
- Ensure communication of Management Information to all parties
- Create, maintain and pricing for infrastructure-related catalogue of services
- Manage global projects for implementation across Europe
- Manage European infrastructure budget Inc. OPEX / Capex and projects
- Manage team of 50 across UK and European sites
- Fluent in French – Conversational to Business
Global Infrastructure Manager : Experience
- Distributed Infrastructure; Data Centre, Compute, Storage, Networking, Helpdesk, Database
- Project management methodologies
The permanent role for a Global Infrastructure Manager will pay a salary between £80,000 to £100,000 plus bonus and package.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.