Team Leader - IT Applications
Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Andy Curzon
Date posted 17 October 2016
A new role has become available for a Team Leader - Application Support within an industry leading Financial Services business based in their Central Liverpool office. This role offers an excellent package for Team Leader - Application Support.
As a member of the IT Business Applications Management team, you will provide specialist help to ensure appropriate support, maintenance, development and security of the Windows and HP-UX systems and associated services, to meet the evolving needs of the business.
Responsible for maintaining good third party vendor relationships to assist with delivering change within an ITIL framework.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for projects & minor enhancements which impact those systems under your responsibility. Provide advice and guidance to project managers and other colleagues while working as part of a project team in order to deliver the requirements of the project
- Maintaining good third party vendor relationships, in order to resolve issues, including hosting on site visits from those suppliers
- Vendor management, including conducting annual vendor reviews and attending key supplier meetings to discuss ongoing matters and product roadmaps
- Team management, including day to day operational management, reporting, and team performance managements
- Investment and/or Financial Research Systems
- Software transition and release management
- Vendor management
- ITIL v3 qualified
- Supervision of a technical team
Experience of the following would be desirable:
- Caché Object Script
- Caché Classes
- Windows Server 2012
- MS SQL Server 2012 / 2014
They are a true leader within the Financial Services sector and have gained an exceptional reputation and maintained a principled approach to business. The environment is demanding and will require work to be prioritised however will be rewarding at the same time.
Progression is certainly possible within the company as the team is growing, the team is also very focused on providing training where needed in order to expand your knowledge across the company.
If this is a role that sounds of interest and a good fit for your experience please don’t hesitate in getting in touch with me today on 0161 214 7423 or email email@example.com