Head of PMO/IT
Salary £75000 - £85000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 12 October 2016
A large well known organisation based in Coventry who are seeking a Head of PMO/IT on a permanent basis. You will be based in Coventry, and the salary on offer is £75,000 - £85,000 + car + potential bonus.
Duties and responsibilities of the Head of PMO/IT will include:
- Providing mission critical solutions across the new organisation; creating and developing the function and strategy in time, at the lowest cost with the best quality
- Setting up the programme and project environment; ensuring the projects are fully resourced and standards are scoped and adhered to
- Develop and implement the best practice programme and project management principles
- Designing the risk register and responsible for all large scale project delivery
- Creating an applications and programme strategy to enable the business to achieve long and short term goals; and separate from the existing business
- Accountability for all projects and IT investment delivery for circa £15 million
- Oversight of all projects and programmes, and leading the team to ensure delivery
In order to do this role you will have experience of setting up and delivering a large scale projects / programmes function.
Personal Competencies for the Head of PMO/IT:
- Strong PMO / strategic IT Manager background
- Leader and strong people manager
- Proven track record in delivering within a large period of change in a high focus and demanding role
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2520.