Product Services Engineer
Salary £22,000 - £27,000 per annum + Hybrid Working
Consultant Dhaya Uppal
Date posted 25 July 2022midlands information-technology/infrastructure 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 it Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 22000 27000 27000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are working in partnership with a international law firm who are globally recognised as true market leaders. Due to an increased amount of growth that they have experienced over the past 12 months, they are keen to get on board a Product Services Engineer, on a permanent basis, offering a salary between £22,000 to £27,000, on a hybrid working model, based out of their Birmingham offices.
As an experienced Product Services Engineer, you will be responsible for managing service requests for their products and solutions (using capabilities including document automation and case and task management) and maintaining such configurations once implemented.
Product Service Engineer - Duties:
- Configuring products and solutions using the business' technical capabilities.
- Consideration of service requests working with others to determine if requirements can be met utilising the existing capabilities or new capabilites when required.
- Providing support, investigating, documenting, and resolving issues.
- Training those that will use the products and solutions in how to use the systems and follow best practice.
- Administration (e.g. password and user management) of products and solutions including handling client queries.
- Assisting in the creation, documentation and implementation of processes for servicing product requests within the team
- Implement the processes and tools as directed by the team lead
- Reporting against KPIs.
- Assisting with several IT projects
Product Service Engineer - Experiences (Desirable):
- Python, ContractExpress, Jinga 2
This is a permanent opportunity, for a Product Services Engineer, offering a salary between £22,000 to £27,000 per annum, plus benefits, to join a truely global law firm, on a hybrid working model, based out of their Birmingham offices.
For more information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Dhaya Uppal on 07833 435410 / Dhaya.Uppal@RobertWalters.com
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Newcastle-under-LymeDate posted: 16 August 2022Performance and Data Analyst Newcastle Under Lyme (hybrid) £25,000 - £30,000 Permanent
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SolihullDate posted: 16 August 2022Data Engineer Solihull (hybrid) £25,000 - £30,000 Permanent
Salary: NegotiableLocation: CoventryDate posted: 03 August 2022Software Developer Coventry (remote) £40,000 - £45,000 Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Fully RemoteLocation: CoventryDate posted: 03 August 2022Robert Walters is currently working with a business within the health care sector. They have established a true presence within their industry, and are known market leaders. Due to exponential growth over the past 12 months, they are keen to get on board a Software Engineer, on a permanent basis, offering a salary between £40,000 to £45,000 per annum plus benefits, on a fully remote model, based out of their Coventry Offices.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: WorcesterDate posted: 05 August 2022Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national business. They have a long-standing history of providing a range of services to a national customer base. They have undergone a series of acquisitions and mergers, which has enabled them to be one of the largest businesses in their field.