Technical Infrastructure Lead
Salary £70,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Meagan Knoetze
Date posted 12 July 2022other information-technology/infrastructure 2022-07-12 2022-09-10 it London Moorgate, London GB EC2R 6AB GBP 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters have partnered exclusively with an International Bank. They are a leading provider of Trade Finance, Treasury, Project Structured Finance, Syndications, corporate Institutional Banking as well as Islamic Banking Services. This Technical Infrastructure Lead role is responsible for supporting the Head of IT in providing IT services across ABCIB and matrix responsibility to Group IT for global projects and support.
Technical Infrastructure Lead
Remote Working Policy
Flexible working available. They expect employees to go in 3 days a week. (EC2R 6AB)
The role of the IT Manager is to support the Head of IT in planning, organising, and managing the IT team, to ensure stable service delivery of the information technology within ABCIB in coordination with Group IT, whilst ensuring Group IT standards, policies and procedures are followed. Supporting and giving guidance to ABCIB, its branches, subsidiaries, and rep offices in implementing technology to facilitate the bank’s business and managing the relationship with these parties.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of IT, operating systems, applications, mobile devices, networking, firewalls, Intruder Prevention system, and data centres.
- Strong security skills to implement Information Security (InfoSec) standards.
- Creative skills are a very strong asset in this profession, as IT often must come up with new IT solutions to address any problems that arise, or to improve the efficiency of an organization's IT infrastructure.
- Management skills and experience to create an efficient work environment, conducive to teamwork and collaboration, and encourage good communication between employees and management
Education / Certifications
- Relevant I.T. Training as covered above
- Significant proven information technology experience
- Significant banking industry experience
- Project management experience
- COBIT5 or ITIL v3 implementation
- Ability to work independently to take ownership of responsibilities.
- Desire to be aware of latest technology trends
- Team orientated.
- Ability to communicate and influence staff at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Role Principal Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Deliverables:
- Work with the Head of IT and the wider IT team to manage IT Operations, Infrastructure, Technical Support, Application Support staff and Group IT teams to deliver the needs of ABCIB.
- Engage with HO and local IT to implementation of Group and Local IT projects.
- Engage with local InfoSec to Implement Group Information Security strategy.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business requirements and implement solutions
IT Governance–embed the COBIT5Framework with IT
Culture & Behaviours
- Work with the Head of IT, Group IT, and senior management to drive continuous improvement in IT solutions.
- Promote IT innovation and knowledge sharing across the ABC Group.
- Collaborate in team working within IT staff both locally and as part of global projects.
Key responsibilities (and requirement for Technical Skills)
- Maintain high availability and security of the Group’s IT infrastructure through overall planning, coordination, maintenance, and continuous improvement to optimise resources and to deliver required services. The job holder is responsible for:
- Planning, developing, optimising, managing, and securing the bank’s IT services and providing support and guidance to the Group’s Subsidiaries, Branches and Representative Offices.
- Conduct unit IT infrastructure reviews to ensure compliance to ABC’s policies, standards, guidelines, and best practices.
Technical skills requirement
- Firewalls/IPS–Cisco Firepower, Palo Alto
- Networking-LAN, WAN, Routers
- VEEAM Replication and Backup
- SharePoint administration
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Server, Windows10
- Virtualization-VMware ESXi
- Information Security-analysis, remediation, patching, Baselines, CIS
- Microsoft365, Exchange Online
- Cloud Services–Azure, AWS
- Virtual Private Networks–IPsec, AnyConnect
- End Point Security–data loss prevention, AV
- IP Telephony–Cisco UC
- Mobile Device Management
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: EnglandDate posted: 02 August 2022Robert Walters have partnered exclusively with an International Bank. They are a leading provider of Trade Finance, Treasury, Project Structured Finance, Syndications, corporate Institutional Banking as well as Islamic Banking Services. This Technical Infrastructure Lead role is responsible for supporting the Head of IT in providing IT services across ABCIB and matrix responsibility to Group IT for global projects and support.
Salary: £300 - £375 per day + Outside IR35Location: EnglandDate posted: 05 August 2022SQL Developer 3-6 month contract £300-375 per day (Outside of IR35) UK based client Interviews w/c 08/08/22 My client is an independent provider of data management and business change services, is looking for a skilled contract SQL Developer for a 6mth project.
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: EnglandDate posted: 03 August 2022Robert Walters has partnered with a leading financial markets and commodities bank, driven to deliver the right outcomes for their stakeholders, clients, counterparties, and the markets in which they operate. They are currently seeking a Storage Systems Engineer to provide operational infrastructure support to the Storage support team. Support the Storage technology stack at the third line level providing the ultimate internal technical escalation point for this stack within the business.
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annumLocation: EnglandDate posted: 02 August 2022Robert Walters have partnered exclusively with Mundipharma. Mundipharma is a global network of independent associated companies that research, develop, and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. This role is a high-profile position supporting the Exec team with all 2nd line technology requirements. This is a great opportunity in a highly dynamic environment.
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: EnglandDate posted: 02 August 2022Robert Walters has partnered with a leading financial markets and commodities bank, driven to deliver the right outcomes for their stakeholders, clients, counterparties, and the markets in which they operate. They are currently seeking a Vulnerability Patch Management Systems Engineer to join their team in London.