Service Desk Analyst - Bristol
Salary £175 - £200 per day + Inside IR35
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 13 June 2022other information-technology/infrastructure 2022-06-13 2022-07-13 it Bristol Bristol GB GBP 175 200 200 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Title: Service Desk Analyst Salary: £175-200 Per day Duration: 3-6 months Contract Type: Contract Inside IR35 Based: Bristol (onsite 4 days per week) Interview dates: ASAP The to business growth, my client are expanding the SD team and have an exciting job opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join us in our clients vibrant Bristol office.
As Service Desk Analyst, you will be joining a market-leading, multi-award-winning business, where you will deliver an exemplary service to our customers and own incidents and requests submitted whilst ensuring these are accurately entered into the system and resolved in a timely manner.
This will be achieved whilst you provide a high standard of technical support and efficiently troubleshoot incidents that minimise the impact to customers.
As the Service Desk Analyst, you will keep processes current by regularly reviewing and updating these in accordance with changes or identified improvements. Every day you will...
• Follow incident management processes and procedures in the lifecycle of an incident.
• Assist in the identification, information gathering and utilisation of root cause analysis techniques for problem tickets.
• Fulfil request tickets assigned directly to you, received from customer interactions, or picked up from the queue. Ensure this is met at the highest standard and within the SLA.
• Take full ownership of project tasks assigned to you. Working closely with your line manager and the project manager to regularly update progress.
• Maintain awareness of scheduled changes and how these changes will impact customers.
• Document/maintain standard processes and procedures, updating knowledge articles. Join us and make a difference! If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further.
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable experience troubleshooting MS Office 365, MS Client OS, Mac OS
• ServiceNow or similar IT Service Management Ticketing System
• IT hardware (computer, monitor, scanner, printer etc.)
If interested in this Service Desk Analyst role please apply with a latest copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Salary: £175 - £200 per day + Inside IR35Location: BristolDate posted: 21 June 2022Title: Service Desk Analyst Salary: £175-200 Per day Duration: 3-6 months Contract Type: Contract Inside IR35 Based: Bristol (onsite 4 days per week) Interview dates: ASAP The to business growth, my client are expanding the SD team and have an exciting job opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join us in our clients vibrant Bristol office.
Salary: £150 - £200 per dayLocation: BristolDate posted: 07 June 2022Role: Service Desk Engineer Location: Bristol (Hybrid) Salary: IR35 £150-£200 Daily (Inside IR35) A market leading company are looking for an experienced service desk engineer to join the company on a 3-month contract to support the company through an ongoing project.
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: EnglandDate posted: 24 June 2022Robert Walters has partnered with a leading financial markets and commodities bank, driven to deliver the right outcomes for their stakeholders, clients, counterparties, and the markets in which they operate. They are currently seeking a Storage Systems Engineer to provide operational infrastructure support to the Storage support team. Support the Storage technology stack at the third line level providing the ultimate internal technical escalation point for this stack within the business.
Salary: Up to £90,000 per annumLocation: EnglandDate posted: 24 June 2022Robert Walters has partnered with a leading European intellectual property firm, acting for many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies. Their specialist teams are led by practitioners who have been at the forefront of the industry for years, acting in landmark cases before the EPO and the national courts of Europe. They are currently seeking an Infrastructure Manager to join their team in London.
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 per annum + Remote + EquityLocation: EnglandDate posted: 24 June 2022We are searching for two full stack developers to join a start up making waves in the constructions space as a disruptor. Backed by venture capital they are off to a strong start but there is lots to do!