Service Delivery Manager
Salary Up to £88 per hour
Consultant Meagan Knoetze
Date posted 10 June 2022other information-technology/infrastructure 2022-06-10 2022-07-10 it London GB TELECOMMUTE GBP 88 88 88 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters has partnered with NetApp, an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company, in finding a Service Delivery Manager to join the global support team.
Service Delivery Manager
88 GBP/hr (inclusive of everything)
1 year contract
As a Service Delivery Manager, you are responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery to NetApp’s Managed Service customers. Have a demonstrated ability to lead based on experience, industry / organizational knowledge, passion, and competence. Work closely with the NetApp Storage Operations, NetApp account team and end customer to ensure that agreed service levels are met, service delivery improvements are continuous and overall relationships are maintained. You will be the primary contact for customer meetings, reporting and on-going customer communication during service events acting as the customer advocate within NetApp. Building and maintaining successful relationships with the customer & NetApp teams are key to success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for achieving assigned metrics per customer requirements (SLO’s, SLA’s, KPI’s etc.)
• Responsible for the development of standards, policies, and procedures within the environment.
• Promotes the development of strong, cooperative relationships between services professionals and all NetApp organisations.
• Impart industry and technical knowledge by continuously working to develop and advance the skill sets needed within the Operations team.
• Oversee engagements at client sites and work with Project Management when needed to develop implementation plans.
• Ensures adequate level of resources in place to meet project needs and profitability targets. Oversee chargeability of all delivery resources within a defined geography or service area.
• Ability to successfully handle multiple, complex projects/engagements simultaneously. Proven experience at developing and maintaining relationships with other NetApp organisations, customers, clients, and executives.
Daily activities and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring contractual SLAs/SLOs are being met and maintained.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the customer at various levels – operational, management, senior management, etc.
- Adherence to Service Management Framework.
- Driving Service Improvements as per Service Improvement Plan.
- Liaising/Communicating with the customer and wider account team during high severity incidents.
- Providing Post Incident Report at conclusion of high severity incidents.
- Ongoing liaison with NSO, Tech Support, PM, account team and customer to ensure consistent messaging with open lines of communication at all times.
- Attendance at customer meetings (with technical accompaniment if required).
- Monthly Service Operations reporting to the customer.
- Chairing of monthly Service review meetings with customer and NetApp account team.
- Weekly Service reporting to NetApp account team.
- Attendance/Chair (if necessary) of regular customer meetings.
- Produce ad-hoc reporting if/when required.
- Providing Service Delivery guidance to the NetApp Storage Operations team.
- High level trouble shooting and problem resolution.
- Working autonomously when required, or as part of the team when applicable.
- Responding to Customer’s service related queries.
- Completion of applicable NetApp training/certification.
- Completion of Customer’s compliancy training/on-boarding requirements
- Being a trusted advisor to the customer, the greater account team and the NetApp Storage Operations team.
• Ability to lead, motivate and direct a work group.
• Customer focused and proven Service Delivery Management experience.
• Ability to influence others to achieve results.
• Possesses operational command of the business.
• Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
Salary: £550 - £600 per day + Outside IR35Location: EnglandDate posted: 22 June 2022Data Solution Architect 6-12 month contract Outside IR35 (Ltd company) £550-600 P/D Remote based with occasional site visits. Interviews w/c 04/07/22 Applicants must be UK based Data Solutions Architect to support the function that is responsible for estimating and designing data products for the enterprise and will interface with all business units. This role will perform analysis and provide designs/solutions for various projects consistent with the corporate data design. This will include operational as well as data warehouse/BI projects. The candidate must have deep understanding of the data world including design, integration capabilities, and database management systems. The candidate must also be able to work closely with the users, applications/systems designers and developers on various projects and support teams. The candidate is expected to have solid theoretical as well as hands-on practical experience on every step of the enterprise data design process - from high-level logical design to the final implementation of the envisioned design.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: EnglandDate posted: 21 June 2022Robert Walters has partnered with a leading European intellectual property firm, acting for many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies. Their specialist teams are led by practitioners who have been at the forefront of the industry for years, acting in landmark cases before the EPO and the national courts of Europe. They are currently seeking an Infrastructure Manager to join their team in London.
Salary: £95,000 - £120,000 per annumLocation: EnglandDate posted: 17 June 2022* Our client is a high growth bootstrapped HR-Tech start-up. The client offers an all-in-one SaaS product for in-house recruitment teams to attract, hire and process talent.
Salary: £70,000 - £110,000 per annum + RemoteLocation: EnglandDate posted: 08 June 2022Leading UK art services business working as a full stack developer using node.js, React, graphQL, AWS, Blockchain. We have both senior and mid level Full Stack roles open depending on your experience.