IT Support Technician
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading solution provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join their established but rapidly expanding Tech Practice.
- Provision of IT support, resolving incidents in a timely and professional manner
- Installation, maintenance and support of PCs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, printers and projectors
- Supporting Microsoft Windows, Office and other line of business applications
- Liaise with IT suppliers, vendors and internet service providers for third party support, equipment returns, new orders and other enquiries
- Administration and maintenance of the IT department library (e.g. documented procedures, manuals, software licenses, asset register and backup media)
- Testing new software and hardware
- Assist with network and server infrastructure maintenance and support
- Experience supporting a Microsoft Windows networked environment, including installation and configuration
- Experience of user administration in an Active Directory Office 365 hybrid environment
- Experience of the installation, configuration, and support of a range of peripherals such as printers and scanners
- Skilled in a broad range of applications inclusive of word-processing, spreadsheets and email
- Ability to diagnose and solve system faults
- Experience of working with Windows Server 2012/2016 and Azure
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office 365 in a Microsoft Exchange Server Hybrid environment.
- Experience of Mobile Device Manager and Multi factor authentication
- Writing batch files or visual basic scripting.
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**