IT Solution Architect
Consultant Alex Clinton
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 it Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please contact the consultant leading the recruitment campaign, Alex Clinton-Carter, on 0121 260 2519 and apply with an updated CV
As an IT Solution Architect, you will be based in Oldbury, Birmingham reporting into the Enterprise Architect. You will operate within the Design team to work closely with business users, transforming requirements from Business Analysts’ into high level technical solutions.
As an IT Solution Architect, you will carry out the design and architecture of technology aspects (applications and data) for business solutions.
IT Solution Architect: Role Duties
- Produce technical designs fit for developers, automated testers and implementation teams
- Control definition of systems integration, data flow architecture and interfaces
- Using modelling tools, create solution from requirements
- Manage technology models of deployed solutions
- TDA for solution development, creation of new processes
IT Solution Architect: Technical Background
- Databases – MySQL, MongoDB
- Development Languages: SOA, Systems Integration (API’s, JSON)
- Background: Development, Software, Applications, Solution Designs
- High level design experience
- Architecture Frameworks – TOGAF
- Modelling Tools (Archimate, UML, BPMN, DFD)
The permanent opportunity for an IT Solution Architect will pay a salary range of £40,000 to £50,000 plus a competitive bonus and benefits package.
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please contact the consultant leading the recruitment campaign, Alex Clinton-Carter, on 0121 260 2519 and apply with an updated CV.