IT Support Analyst
Salary £27,000 - £32,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 travel-and-tourism City of London London GB GBP 27000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is engaged with a global luxury brand. They are market leaders within their field, they specialise in providing high-end luxury services to an international customer base. As part of their technology strategy they are expanding their function out of their Central London offices.
They are seeking an experienced IT Support Analyst to be based in the Central London offices paying a salary range of £27,000 to £32,000. You will have leadership of running, maintaining and upgrading the technology estate. In addition, you will perform technical and administrative tasks to ensure the upkeep of the estate.
IT Support Analyst – Role Duties
- Lead IT projects and implement processes
- Work with all departments
- Provide support and training across systems and networks
- Liaise with customer and senior technical support teams
- Install and configure hardware and software
- Monitor systems and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs
- Maintain licenses and upgrades
IT Support Analyst – Technical Experience
- Network management, help desk support
- IT systems and applications (PC/Mac)
- Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
The permanent role for an IT Support Analyst will pay a salary range of £27,000 to £32,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join a global luxury business, which offers high-end services and experiences to an internal customer base.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.