IT Support Analyst
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 it Windsor Berkshire GB GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a global entertainment brand, they are recognised as the world’s largest operator entertaining in excess of 60 million customers per year, across all ages. They focus on providing unique entertainment, products and experiences across multiple brands with a strong focus on family and quality.
Following on from several promotions, they are now continuing to expanding their technology teams, as such they are keen to appoint an IT Support Analyst to be based from their Windsor offices, paying a salary range of £20,000 to £25,000 plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.
IT Support Analyst – Duties
- Provide support across Laptops, Desktops and on-site users
- Escalate incidents to wider senior teams and work in partnership
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Communicate with technical and non-technical users
- Support UK Support Teams
IT Support Analyst – Experience
- Laptops and Desktops – Windows 7 environment
- Basic networking concepts Technical support troubleshooting experience
- Active Directory
- Apple iPhone configuration
The permanent opportunity for an IT Support Analyst will be based in the Windsor offices, paying a salary range of £20,000 to £25,000 plus bonus and an excellent benefits package. This is an opportunity to join a strong brand that is recognised globally.
For further information, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.