Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-19 it Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Within this position you will be responsible for implementing the enterprise Cloud infrastructure environment on both Public and Private cloud services. You will build, operate and support Cloud environments and Ensure all change to services is undertaken in accordance with the prevailing Change Management procedures.
Skills and Experience
- AWS with IAM, EC2, VPC, ECS, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Beanstalk, S3, Route53, RDS,ELB/ALB, ASG/LC, EKS, serverless computing.
- DevOps / Containerisation
- Infrastructure as code
- Hyper-Converged infrastructure (Nutanix)
- Solid background supporting scalable, highly available services in Cloud environments
- Strong experience migrating, building, and deploying systems and applications to Cloud environments
- Configuration management tools
- Automation in infrastructure management
- Active DirectoryCitrix XenApp 7.x