1st line technical support
Salary £26,000 - £26,100 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 31 May 20192019-06-18 2019-07-30 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 26000 26100 26100 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This leading organisation is lookingfor a 1st line technical support person to becaome an ingral part of their Support team
1st Line Technical Support person you will play an imortant role within the technical support team. You will provide 1st line support to all Service Centre users. Maintain a high first-time fix rate when resolving incidents and requests. You will also ensure that tickets are kept updated in a timely and high standard Manner.
You will undertake any ad hoc tasks as allocated by the Service Centre Team Leader including traveling to other sites and occasional weekend project work. You will be involved in other activity such as service introduction and business continuity testing and you will contribute to the Service Centre knowledge base. Additionally, you will deliver training to first line and support to new starters and existing colleagues.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft software including Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007 and above
• Strong experience of desktop/laptop hardware configurations
• Strong experience of Active Directory, Citrix, Configuration Manager, VOIP telephony and networking
• Good expereience of Microsoft Server, Mobile Iron, mobile devices including Blackberry, Apple devices, Android and Windows Phone, NetApp Data Management,
• ServiceNow would be advantages
• Awareness of ITIL methodology
• MCSA Desirable