Cloud Analyst – Security
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-06-30 it Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national UK business, they specialise in providing utility services to over 11 million customers. As an organisation they provide and support critical national infrastructure services.
As part of a transformation programme, they are expanding the Information Security offering. They are keen to appoint an experienced Cloud Analyst – Security to be based in Coventry paying a salary range of £40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus.
As an experienced Cloud Analyst, you will work to the delivery of O365, AWS security and compliance in addition to project support for these services.
Cloud Analyst – Security: Roles Duties
- Ensure delivery of O365 and AWS environment and services
- Support Amazon and Microsoft services to ensure best practise
- Stakeholder management – across group
- Recommendation of improvements
- SME for AWS and O365 services, security settings
Cloud Analyst – Security: Experience
- O365/AWS security and compliance
- Mail routing – Exchange online
- Anti-Spam & Archiving of exchange online
- AWS - SME
The permanent role for Cloud Analyst – Security, will pay a salary range of £40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus and package. This is an opportunity to work for a leading national business, that was continued to grow year on year.
For further information, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.