Linux Systems Administrator
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Location Sutton ColdfieldFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 it Sutton Coldfield West Midlands GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a global technology business, they are recognised as industry leaders of integrated technology services and solutions. They have continued to grow year on year following several acquisitions and as such the technology team continues to grow.
As such, they have a requirement for a Linux Systems Administrator to support and manage the Linux hosted infrastructure, which support business applications, servers and networking services. The permanent opportunity for a Linux Systems Administrator will pay a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits and based in the Sutton Coldfield offices.
Linux Systems Administrator – Role Duties
- Assist in setup and maintenance of internal testing & training environments
- Provide support of solutions and services
- Deployment of products and build technical resource
- Build and maintaining knowledge base for group
- Good knowledge of Linux systems
Linux Systems Administrator – Experience
- Linux server administration
- RedHat 6, LVM, BASH, Jenkins, Postfix, Nagios, Apache, Postfix, PHP
- Performance monitoring – NewRelic
- Apache products (SVN)
- MySQL Administration
- Installation and monitoring
- Basic troubleshooting
- Performance tuning
- Replication management
The permanent vacancy for a Linux Systems Administrator will pay a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a market leading technology business that has grown year on year.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.