1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 it Stockport Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A House Hold name currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their established but rapidly expanding Tech Hub.
Working within a busy Service Desk environment, the successful candidate will have the opportunity contribute to supporting 3000 users across 100 locations.
- Logging incidents and requests created by customers, through to final resolution
- Work closely with the Technical Services Team, Networks Team and Field Service Engineers to help manage logs through to resolution and closure
- Ensure support issues are correctly categorised and prioritised to assist problem management
- Perform hands-on fixes at desktop level, including installing and upgrading software
- Test fixes, to ensure issues have been adequately resolved
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups for support logs to ensure issues / problems have been satisfactorily resolved
- Liaises with system supplier helpdesks, referring technical problems as appropriate
- Evaluate resolutions and analyse trends for ways to prevent repeated issues
- Assisting with the implementation of new technologies and make appropriate recommendations for possible improvements
- Ensure issues are resolved within the agreed SLA targets and where appropriate escalating to the relevant support team
- Recent experience within a helpdesk / technical support operation or equivalent.
- Knowledge of supporting users in a Microsoft Active Directory Environment.
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Office and enterprise email systems.
- Experience of Windows 7 desktop operating system.
- Proven desktop support skills.
- Experience with Windows 10 desktop operating system and/or experience of Windows Server operating system
- Knowledge of Citrix Metaframe
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**