Cloud Platform Engineer
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 it Birmingham West Midlands GB B90 4RZ GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a Digital Start-up, they have grown aggressively and are now recognised as an industry leading Global E-Commerce business. They specialise in working with both customer and clients, offering bespoke services and solutions. They have continued to grow this year with several acquisitions and expanding across global sites.
As part of their transformation programme, they are keen to appoint an experienced Cloud Platform Engineer to be based in the Birmingham offices, paying a salary range up to £65,000 plus benefits.
Cloud Platform Engineer – Duties
- Maintain cloud resources using infrastructure as a code approach
- Enable/Support architectural and application requirements with cloud resources
- Monitor and reporting on cloud costs
- Upgrade cloud resources, in addition to new resources and emerging technology
- Liaise with architect and development team
- Troubleshoot issues with cloud development
- Provide input with architectural changes
- Automate work to drive efficiency
Cloud Platform Engineer – Experience
- Continuous improvement
- Manage infrastructure – using source code, test and code reviews
- Deep cloud resources knowledge
- Strong DevOps practise
- Strong container technologies
The permanent role for a Cloud Platform Engineer will pay a salary up to £65,000. This is an opportunity to work for a Global market leader, which is driven by technology and innovation.
For more information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.