Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Solution Provider, currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their DevOps Team in Central Manchester. This team forms an integral part of the overall established but rapidly expanding Tech Practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a Global function, with an opportunity for significant career progression. This position would also offer experienced Infrastructure Engineers the opportunity to develop a career within a successful DevOps function.
Essential Technical Skills
- Linux or Windows Scripting
- Experience deploying server-side/compute grid distributed risk generation software
- Some knowledge of any of the following; Atlassian, JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence, SonarQube, OWASP and Nessus
- Some knowledge of any of the following; Puppet, Chef, Ansible or VSTS
- Some scripting knowledge within; Powershell and/or BASH scripting
**Should the above be of interest, please apply ASAP to receive a more detailed job specification**