IT Operations Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 10 February 2019 2019-02-102019-04-11 it London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client, a start-up since 2013, are looking for an IT Operations Manager to join their growing team.
About the IT Operations Manager Role:
My client is a fast paced and exciting start-up growing rapidly. As a company they are very tech driven and always on the look out for new and exciting software’s to streamline the business.
This role has the growth potential to move to Head of IT after 18-24 months and as they continue to open more sites and grow the IT department accordingly.
Position Profile & Role summary:
- Reporting into the Finance Director you will be an integral and hands-on part of the Head Office team managing the IT infrastructure across all sites
- Managing 3rd party IT support company who deal with all first/second and third line support to sites and head office
- Ensuring stores have the IT infrastructure & connectivity in place to trade efficiently. This responsibility is with the third party provider.
- Able to offer strategic IT advice to Head of Departments regarding innovative solutions for the future success of the business
- Assisting in the tendering of key operational systems such as POS / Inventory Management and HR systems (amongst other software’s) to ensure we are using the best in class software that enables our business to scale quickly and efficiently
- Project managing the implementation and negotiating service level agreements of any SaaS providers to the company
- Assisting on the project management of the new internal App
- Ensuring the security of internal systems in line with GDPR guidelines and auditing external providers
- Document and maintain and new and existing IT policies and procedures
- Assisting franchise partners with software suite implementation
Multi-site retail business experience (ideally in the coffee industry) including experience with software tools such as:
- EPOS (such as Revel)
- Inventory management software (such as Marketman or Fourth)
- Experience project managing a system implementation
- Experience in data migration
- Self-starter and willing to go above and beyond to ensure the job is completed
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
If the above is interesting and you want to find out more please apply ASAP or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.