Application Support Analyst
Salary £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 it Northampton Northamptonshire GB GBP 24000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a national technology business. They specialise in providing bespoke applications, services and solutions within the education sector. Due to continued growth they are keen to appoint a number of Application Support Analysts in the Northampton offices.
Robert Walters is engaged with a national technology business. They specialise in providing bespoke applications, services and solutions within the education sector. Due to continued growth they are keen to appoint an Application Support Analyst, you will join busy technical service desk experienced in SQL and code supporting new and existing clients.
Application Support Analyst: Responsibilities
- Provide technical support in response to requests and incidents
- Handle escalated queries
- Support applications, configuration
- Provide technical solutions and high-level of service
Application Support Analyst: Technical Experience
- Strong SQL experience (Querying, writing scripts)
- Programming/debugging (.net, asp.net)
- Application support experience
- Customer service experience
- ITIL experience or knowledge
This Northampton based role is paying a salary of £24,000 - £30,000 while providing you with the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation with a proven record of internal growth.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org