IT Support Engineer
Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 it Birmingham West Midlands GB B1 2lp GBP 20000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a national services business in Central Birmingham. They specialise in providing a range of services with a national client base. Following several promotions, they are keen to appoint an experienced IT Support Engineer to be based in Central Birmingham, paying a salary range of £20,000 to £24,000 plus benefits.
As an experienced IT Support Engineer, you will support business systems, applications and hardware used by group.
IT Support Engineer: Role Duties
- Log incidents and work closely with senior technical teams on resolutions
- Process service requests within SLA’s
- Review and support tickets
- Maintain systems, applications and hardware
IT Support Engineer: Experience
- Experience of support – Telephone, Email and Face to Face
- Hardware, Thin Clients, Windows, Laptops, Printers
The permanent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer will be based in Central Birmingham paying a salary range of £20,000 to £24,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a leading services business, which has grown year on year.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.