Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 it Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Market Leader, currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their established but rapidly expanding Tech Practice.
The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the operations and support of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks.
You will also be required to install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve the technical operating environment. A key focus of the role is the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure. This includes monitoring the operating environments; responding to incidents, problems and planning for growth.
- MS Active Directory engineering
- Enterprise Windows Server engineering, on-prem and cloud.
- Office 365 migration and administrative experience.
- Automation in infrastructure management (Advanced PowerShell scripting)
- Advanced virtualisation/Citrix
- Ability to build and operate at least one System Centre platform.
- Windows engineering
- Microsoft Exchange
- MS Systems Centre
- Server Core
- Microsoft Exchange engineering, on-prem and cloud.
- Proactive monitoring (SCOM, EdgeSight, or Nagios)
- Hyper-Converged infrastructure (Nutanix)
- Cloud-based services: PAAS/IAAS/Azure
- Financial Services / Blue Chip / Consulting background
- Disaster Recovery planning
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**