IT Support Analyst
Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 it Northampton Northamptonshire GB GBP 20000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a national technology business. They specialise in providing bespoke applications, services and solutions within the education sector. Due to continued growth they are keen to appoint a number of Support Analysts in the Northampton offices.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will join busy service desk delivering application support services to new and existing clients.
IT Support Analyst: Duties
- Logging of all new requests
- Managing and monitoring 1st line tickets ensuring all are kept up to date
- Responding to all new tickets
- Dealing with ‘How To’ type queries
- Recognising repetitive issues and trends
- Identifying and recognising bugs
- Escalate incidents to the relevant team
IT Support Analyst: Experience
- The desire to learn
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Proven experience of working in a support environment
- Ability to diagnose and investigate issues
- Experience of call logging, speaking to users
- Proven experience of managing incidents through to resolution or escalation
This Northampton based role is paying a salary of £20,000 - £24,000 while providing you with the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation with a proven record of internal growth.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org