Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + Bonus
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 21 January 2019 2019-01-212019-03-22 it City of London London GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a Global Investment Bank in Canary Wharf, as part of a global transformation programme. They are building a greenfield DevOps team paying a salary range of £75,000 to £85,000 plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.
As an experienced DevOps Engineer you will lead programmes of work to implement best practises by building high performing platforms. The ability to work with a variety of technologies and rolling out best practise will be highly desirable.
DevOps Engineer – Role Duties:
- Work with delivery team, understand requirements, design, implement and test solution
- Write code, automation testing and drive development
- Ability to work on a range of technologies, services and databases
- Conduct thorough technical due diligence with latest technology products and platforms
- Define/Develop architecture of components
- Strong working knowledge of the SDLC
- Working knowledge of continuous integration
DevOps Engineer – Technical Experience
It is highly desirable for the successful hire to have a breadth of technical exposure and not limited to just the below:
- JEE, J2EE, Java, Python
- SQL, PL-SQL, Oracle-PL, MySQL
- Groovy, Scala, Unix Shell
- Cloud, Docker, CloudFoundry, Azure, AWS
- Enterprise Frameworks – Spring, MVC, Spring Web
- Windows, Unix
The permanent role for a DevOps Engineer will pay a salary up to £85,000 plus package and bonus. This is an opportunity to work for a well-established global financial services business that has had a wealth of investment and has experienced growth year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.