IT Service desk Analyst
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Service desk Analyst
IT Service Desk Analyst- You will provide a single point of contact to EMS customers, system related incidents and service requests, endeavouring to resolve as many of these at first point of contact as possible.
- Provide first line support for all incidents and service requests reported by EMS customers systems.
- Record, accurately prioritise and manage the lifecycle of incidents and service requests in the Service Management tool through to resolution and within agreed service level targets.
- Ensure that the Service Desk mailboxes are routinely monitored and that all submissions are efficiently and appropriately managed.
- Regularly consult the Service Desk Knowledgebase for First Time Fix information and take responsibility for updating it with regards to new or amended information.
- Carry out the daily checks both morning and evening
- Carry out user account creations, changes and deletions.
- Provide first line support for all EMS monitoring applications and the infrastructure for the immediate team
- Monitor and manage/escalate all alerts received from the EM alerting and monitoring systems.
- Maintain user accounts including rights, permissions and systems groups.
- Adhere to the defined process for classification, escalation and management of incidents and Major Incidents.
- Escalate all incidents and service requests that cannot be completed at First Line.
- Effectively manage customer expectations via regular and meaningful communications.
- Draft and distribute Daily Status and Shift Handover reports.
- Act as a point of liaison between customers and other technical support teams.
- Proactively seek opportunities to extend the scope of responsibilities of the Service Desk team in order to deliver an enhanced First Time Fix experience.
- Contribute towards maintaining accurate Asset Management information within the Servcie Management tool.
- Take responsibility for own personal development and progression as appropriate
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 desktop support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010
- Able to work flexibly and participate in a 24/7 shift pattern days/nights
- Ability to prioritise, organise and problem solve. -Knowledge of Citrix.
- Knowledge of Change and Problem management
- ITIL Environment experience
- Other formal IT related qualification