Desktop Support Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £45,000 per annum + Bonus
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 it City of London London GB GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters is engaged with a global market leading business. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange, operating across 29 countries, in excess of 4,000 employees globally. They specialise in providing bespoke services and solutions to a true global client base – ranging from enterprise sized business to SME’s across all industries.
As part of their technology strategy for the UK they are now actively seeking an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to be based in the Central London offices, paying a salary range of £30,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits.
As an experienced Desktop Support Analyst, you will work within the Service Desk team across areas of support, in addition to collaboration with front, middle and back office teams globally.
Desktop Support Analyst – Role Duties
- Provide service to global customers and users
- Ownership of incidents for issues reported by customers
- Lead 2nd line support within service agreements
- Ownership and delivery of key projects across the group
- Documentation of new processes – continual improvement
- Monitor business critical processes and systems
- Implementation and Releases
Desktop Support Analyst – Experience
- Windows 7/10
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Active Directory
- MS Office 2013, Office 365 – Exchange client support
- Mobile Device Management
- Hardware – Laptop, Desktop, Tablet
- ITIL – Incident, Problem, Change and Asset Management
The permanent opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst will pay a salary range of £30,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a true global market leader that has continued to grow year on year.
To discuss the opportunity in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.