1st Line Support
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global Blue Chip organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced 1st Line professional to join their established but rapidly expanding IT Services Practice.
Responsibilities include providing first line support and ensuring all calls, emails, requests and incidents are dealt with appropriately and logged within the service management system.
**The team operates on a 24/7 basis**
- 1st line support - troubleshooting IT relating problems across core systems ensuring issue are logged
- Escalate unresolved issue to the 2nd line support team
- Keeping stakeholders updated on outstanding tickets
- Take ownership of problems and follow up the status of problems
- Meet or exceed defined quality and performance targets for the IT Service Desk
- Assign incidents and requests to appropriate 2nd/ 3rd line teams
- Experience of working in an IT Service Desk within a large corporate environment
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Able to understand business needs and prioritise issues accordingly
- Ability to mitigate risks and manage issues to resolution
- A broad knowledge and interest in IT
- ITIL Certifications/foundation or relevant experience
- Supporting remote working, RSA Admin, terminal server, Citrix environment
- Support experience of Blackberry, BES Admin, BYO devices using GOOD
- Experience with MS Office 2010 applications,
- Experience with supporting Windows 7, laptops, VPN, desktops and remote working.
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately**