Telecommunications Manager (VoIP/Cisco/UC)
Salary £38,000 - £45,000 per annum + good benefits package
Consultant Mosi Brown
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Telecommunications Manager / Telecomms Manager / VoIP / Cisco / UC / Unified Communications / Contact Centre / Deployment / Manchester Are you a Telecommunications Manager with Cisco UC and VoIP skills in Manchester? Salary up to £45,000 to work with this Enterprise client.
Telecomms Manager / Telecommunications Manager / VoIP / Cisco / UC / Unified Communications / Contact Centre / Deployment / Manchester
Are you a Telecommunications Manager with Cisco UC and VoIP skills in Manchester? Salary up to £45,000 to work with this Enterprise client.
This role requires you to have a focus on VOIP, underlying network technologies and their dependencies for high availability. Your knowledge and experience in this area will be a defining factor in the success of your application. In addition to this you will be involved in other areas of Network support, shadowing and assisting the Connectivity Manager as required.
As part of the Infrastructure Team however you will be expected to work on other sites throughout Europe as required.
Day to day activities include, but not limited to:
- Provide technical support and engineering services to VOIP/UC system in adherence with defined SLAs.
- Provide vendor and stakeholder management.
- Manage the telecommunications budget
- Troubleshoot Telecommunication related incidents
- Maintain and improve existing telecommunications networks in accordance with current design methodologies.
You will be undertaking an extremely varied role that focuses predominately on BAU work, but also Project work as required. Managing, monitoring, providing support and troubleshooting for Global VOIP and UC solution
Our client offers a unique working environment where you will be able to learn and grow simultaneously.
Required skills and background:
- Previous experience in a large enterprise role
- Thorough knowledge of VOIP and UC products /services
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including the ability to analyse and debug.
- Experience of VoIP project work / Contact Centre solution configurations &/or deployments
Desirable skills on these products/topics:
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches.
- Experience of ITIL
- European Language highly desirable (French, Spanish, German, Italian)
Salary up to £45,000 to work with this Enterprise client based in Manchester