IT Infrastructure Manager
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 it UK
Robert Walters is engaged with a national services business, they specialise in providing bespoke services and operations to a customer base across UK and Ireland. As part of several senior appointments across group and technology they are keen to appoint an IT Infrastructure Manager to be based in the Redditch offices, paying a salary range of £50,000 plus benefits.
As an IT Infrastructure Manager, you will manage the delivery and service of all IT Infrastructure related activity to enhance service for the businesses, clients and service partners.
IT Infrastructure Manager: Role Duties
- Work with the Group IT Director to ensure delivery of the IT Strategy
- Manage IT Infrastructure activity and upkeep through external suppliers
- Review IT Infrastructure to maintain performance and high availability of systems
- Establish policies to promote compliance
- Coordinate IT Support across multiple sites
- Implement developments to improve processes
- Manage IT Service providers
- Design/Review/Implement IT Disaster Recovery strategy
IT Infrastructure Manager: Technical Experience
Hands on knowledge of the following areas
- Wintel Environment
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016
- Exchange Server
- MS Office 365
- Active Directory – Group Policy
- Networking, Cisco, Firewall
- SQL Server
- VMware ESXi, vSphere
The opportunity would suit an individual who is keen to move into a senior, service focused role. It will offer a 50/50 split between technical hands on Vs. service management.
The permanent opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Manager will be based in Redditch, paying a salary up to £50,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join a leading national business, that has experienced growth year on year.
To be considered, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.
For further information.