Desktop Support Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 media UK
Robert Walters is engaged with a global marketing media organisation. They specialise in providing bespoke marketing and media campaigns to global sporting brands, athletes and institutions. As part of growth with the global technology team they are keen to appoint a Desktop Support Analyst to their team in the Central London offices, paying a salary range of £25,000 to £30,000 plus bonus.
As a Desktop Support Analyst, you will support hardware, software and telephone systems across global users. In addition, you will install, diagnose, maintain and upgrade systems.
Desktop Support Analyst: Technical Experience
- MAC O/S and Windows O/S
- Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- System Centre Configuration Manager – SCCM
- Telephony support
- Mobile Devices, Tablets, Laptop and Desktop Support
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
Desktop Support Analyst: Role Duties
- Provide support across hardware, software and network problems
- Support users on site email and phone
- Follow technical procedure in line with SLA’s
- Work with vendors for desktop, mobile and laptop support
- Respond to incidents – IT Ticketing System, Own Incidents, Provide Resolution
- Document incidents to find root cause analysis
The permanent role for a Desktop Support Analyst will be based in Central London paying a salary range of £25,000 to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a true global market leader that has continued to grow year on year.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.