End User Compute Manager (SCCM / Office365 / Win10)
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + good package and opportunity!FULL_TIME
Consultant Mosi Brown
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-31 it UK
EUC Manager / End User Computing / SCCM / Win10 / SCCM / WSUS / GPO / O365 / Enterprise / IT Asset Management / Manchester End User Compute Manager required by global organisation with a salary of up to £50,000 based in Manchester.
EUC Manager / End User Computing / SCCM / Win10 / SCCM / WSUS / GPO / O365 / Enterprise / IT Asset Management / Manchester
End User Compute Manager required by global organisation with a salary of up to £50,000 based in Manchester.
The EUC Compute Manager will manage End User Support, develop processes, and own the front-line relationship between IT and the business for End User Support.
By monitoring service levels and key performance indicators, the EUC Manager will drive the suppliers to produce world class customer service to organisations end users. There is an additional responsibility to lead the End User related aspect of any IT projects
- Develop, implement and lead strategy for end use compute, including hardware and software refresh.
- End User Services Delivery, providing leadership and technical coaching for extended EUC and IT team members.
- Software license management for full life-cycle, using tools such as SNOW to ensure software environment is compliant.
- IT Asset management of 2000 devices, including management of leasing, asset tracking and replacement.
- Ensuring end user Compute security, including encryption, anti-virus and patching are maintained.
- Windows 10 certification, Windows 10, Configuring & Windows 10, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician or windows XP or windows 10 equivalent
- MS Office and O365
- Solid understanding of desktop or laptop hardware configuration
- Use of SCCM, WSUS, GPO and scripting to automate tasks
- 5+ year's experience of working in Pan-European IT environment
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of Hardware and Software life-cycle
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues utilising a structured problem solving process.
- Able to demonstrate initiative, self-direction and adaption to changing priorities
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Excellent organisation, problem solving, communication, prioritisation and facilitation skills.
Salary up to £50,000 with a good package within a fast paced organisation.