Applications Support Analyst -
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Elicia Hermitt
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 it UK
I am currently working with a leading logistics business based in Widnes, and my client is looking for an Applications Support Analyst to join their existing IT team.
In this role, you will assist with application troubleshooting and supporting the business systems through reviewing processes, analysing data and improving efficiency by implementing change.
- Provide 2nd line application support to end users. Assist in the training of super-users and
- Investigate incidents, produce ad hoc reports by supporting with in depth data analysis
- Log and manage incidents with software vendors or Group IT Infrastructure
- Gather requirements and manage project lifecycle for small to medium size projects, i.e. customer/vendor EDI, Business Intelligence reports etc
- Perform Technical Acceptance Testing (TAT) for changes, development and upgrades to business systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Good oral/ written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Strong customer service skills
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step up within a support role focusing more on in-house applications. The role will best suit someone looking for exposure to project management, EDI, SQL and testing in a client facing role.