Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus and Package
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national financial services business, they are a market leader within insurance and are a FTSE 250 listed organisation. They have recently acquired a number of businesses, as a result they require an experienced Network Engineer to lead multiple projects around implementation and design. They will be based in Redditch paying a salary up to £50,000 plus bonus and package.
As an experienced Network Engineer, you will lead design, support and maintain the LAN, WAN and a range of other network systems across Lync and Skype for Business telephone platforms.
Network Engineer: Experience
- Routers – RIP, OSPF and BGP protocols
- Switches – VLANs, ACLs, sFlow, STP
- Firewalls, VPN, Proxy Services
- Load balancers
- Intrusion Protection/Detection
- Wireless Access Points
- Remote Access & Multi-factor Authentication
- Lync 2010/2013/Skype for Business
- SIP Telephony
- Video Conferencing
Network Engineer: Duties
- Work with third party suppliers and vendors
- Support in a multi-0vendor environment
- Product technical documentation
- Support project implementation requirements
The permanent role for a Network Engineer will be based in Redditch and pay a salary up to £50,000 plus bonus and package. This is an opprutn9ty to work for a leading insurance services business, which has experienced growth year on year and is driven by technology and projects.
For more information please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.