IT Support Analyst
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Elliot Woods
Date posted 10 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A market leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Tamworth, which specialises in providing technical services and solutions to a diverse customer base are now looking to expand the support services team and hire a IT Support Analyst.
As a IT Support Analyst you will provide high quality support across a range of products and services.
- Point of contact for incidents
- Escalate high priority requests
- Identify and manage escalated incidents
- Infrastructure and Administration
- Provide updates and detailed product release information
- Microsoft Windows
- Experience of supporting customers
Full training and certification's will be provided
The permanent role for the IT Support Analyst will pay up to £21,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a leading technology focused Microsoft Gold Partner that has experienced growth year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.