Salary £61,000 - £79,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is a great opportunity for a Solutions Architect to work for this Global financial Organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Solutions Architect to work within this global financial organisation with their Payment Solutions team.
- Responsible for creating technology solutions, and stage 0 costs, to meet business requirements, in line with Cluster and Group IT Strategies and Architectures. Work with supply chain (including external) as appropriate.
- Adding clarity to business requirements; challenges business requirements and demands to ensure high qualitycandidate solutions are created
- Identifying common or duplicative needs across SBU, Cluster & GTIS
- Thinks outside of the box to support the business in delivering its strategic objectives rather than just responding to a
- pre-defined request,
- Work with project managers and Global Technology Sourcing to advise on supplier and cost options, and to ensure that
- Takes responsibility for ensuring that solutions adhere to architectural and quality standards and policies
- Solution Development - Able to create fit for purpose technology solutions which address the combined challenges of: meeting business need, deliverable within reasonable constraints, correspond to organisational strategic guidance
- IT Architecture - Familiar with integration and implementation issues and their architectural implications. Excellent understanding of best practice architectural and design methods with proven innovative and leading edge thinking
- Technical Knowledge - a very good broad understanding of a wide variety of technologies including emerging technologies.
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Delivery - Understands different project methodologies, project lifecycles, major phases, dependencies and milestones within a project, and the required documentation needs.
- Vendor Evaluation – Ability to understand how and where third part products could be deployed. Good knowledge of vendor evaluation and selection best practice.
- Planning - Experienced with planning, estimating, staffing, organising, and working on multiple projects. Has monitored and dealt with critical paths and risks areas
- Service Delivery - Good understanding of concepts of service delivery and support and how this can be affected by technical delivery