IT Mobility Manager (MDM / MobileIron / Wandera)
Salary £27,500 - £30,000 per annum + Good benefits and great culture
Consultant Mosi Brown
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
IT Mobility Manager / Mobile Device Management / MDM / MobileIron / Wandera / Asset Management / Enterprise / Manchester / North West IT Mobility Manager required to join a large global business based in Manchester - Salary up to £30,000 D.O.E.
IT Mobility Manager / Mobile Device Management / MDM / MobileIron / Wandera / Asset Management / Enterprise / Manchester / North West
IT Mobility Manager required to join a large global business based in Manchester - Salary up to £30,000 D.O.E.
Our client, a leader in their field have created a new role as part of bringing the MDM solution back in from a 3rd party supplier. You will be the main conduit to the business as part of the transition back to the organisation.
You will have a focus on mobile device management (MDM) applications, underlying technologies and mobile hardware to OS level. Your knowledge and experience in this area will be a defining factor in the success of your application.
This role is based at Manchester UK HQ, where the main focus of your work will be.
Day to day activities include, but not limited to:
- Provide support services to existing and new users on the Mobile Iron/Wandera platform
- Troubleshoot Mobility related incidents
- Own the mobile device support process.
- Provide vendor management to service providers
You will also:
- Maintain and improve mobile hardware asset documentation.
The nature of the role requires participation in flexible working and to participate in continual improvement processes, modelled around meeting ISO standards:
- Change control, with peer change review
- Quality driven; work planned with minimal disruption to users
The ideal candidate will demonstrate ease in their ability to:
- Keep ahead of the latest technologies and demonstrate drive to learn
- Communicate complex issues in a clear way, written and orally
- High customer focus
- Provide input into project, and technical documents
- Manage their time effectively and multi-task
Essential skills to be considered for the role:
- Previous experience in a large enterprise role
- Knowledge of Android and IOS operating systems
- Thorough knowledge of MDM solutions
- Knowledge of mobile technologies
- Experience of working with mobile carriers in cost assurance activities.
Salary up to £30,000 and with a good benefits package within a great office environment.