Field Technician Manager
Salary Up to £40,000 per annum
Consultant Elicia Hermitt
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A new opportunity with a market leading automotive company has arisen as a Field Technician Manager in South of the UK.
You will be responsible for the day to day operation of client services across the South of the UK and Ireland. Responsible for a team of 8, you will be able to evidence a strong background of managing, mentoring and developing within an ITIL aligned environment.
As Field Technician Manager you will also demonstrate a passion for customer services with a focus on delivering a seamless customer experience and an innovative approach across a broad internal user base.
Key responsibilities as the Field Technician Manager:
- Managing the day to day operations for the team; including successful delivery against core KPI’s
- Assist in defining the Target Operation Model for our Field Technician Team, alongside a Field Technician Manager in the North of the UK
- Act as a point of escalation for the Team
- Implement a ‘Site Custodian’ model which delivers proactive management of IT kit/infrastructure on site
- Owning the relationship with 3rd party vendors to deliver a seamless E2E Customer Experience
- Deliver regular and meaningful 1-2-1’s alongside an annual Performance Development programme
- Regular engagement with the Business via Customer Satisfaction, temperature checks, Site Visits and on-site Reviews
- Provide management reports on performance and trends
- Ensure the seamless delivery of new products and Services in to BAU
- Drive the adoption of Self Service solutions across the Business
- 3+ years’ experience managing people/teams in a fast paced IT environment
- ITIL v3 Foundation desirable
- Proven track record in successfully delivering against targets/KPI’s
- Experienced in Stakeholder Management